Avocado, Sweet Potato Mash & Chilli Chicken Sausages with Pepper Gravy (Chicken Bangers & Mash)
- 1 Avocado
- 6 Royal Blue potatoes
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 80mls Cream
- 2 TBLSP Unsalted butter
- Salt & White pepper
- Thai chilli, herb chicken sausages
- Gravox pepper gravy powder
- 1 Brown onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 3 Baby broccoli or green veg of choice
- Peel, chop potatoes add to cold water and bring to boil
- While potatoes boil, dice brown onion and garlic add to frying pan with a little oil, sauté.
- Mix gravy powder with boiling water in separate bowl to your desired thickness, add gravy to onions and garlic, and bring to boil, then let simmer.
- Fry sausages in another pan
- While sausages are frying have another pot on boil to blanch veggies (baby broc).
- Remove veggies from boiling water (2-5mins) you can then fry them with a little bit of butter, garlic and salt or serve straight from blanched for a healthier option.
- Once potatoes are soft enough to mash, remove and strain in colander. Place potatoes back in pot with cream, butter, avocado, desired amount of salt, pepper and nutmeg, now mash. Add more cream, for a smoother consistency. Season to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Time: 40mins /Serves: 4 /Difficulty: Easy /Price: under $25